- Product 662010
Cerwin-Vega EL-36B Earthquake 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The EL-36B Earthquake Subwoofer replaces the legendary SL-36B, which had long been one of Cerwin-Vega's most popular designs. The EL-36B Subwoofer fe...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Cerwin-Vega's latest improvement on the legendary SL-36B.
The EL-36B Earthquake Subwoofer replaces the legendary SL-36B, which had long been one of Cerwin-Vega's most popular designs. The EL-36B Subwoofer features significant improvements including a new enclosure design to optimize the horn characteristics; a newly designed 18" woofer with new adhesives and voice coil technology for sustained power handling and performance; a universal pole mount, which makes it an ideal performance companion for use with the V-152MKII; and a new cabinet and caster design for easier transport.
- 18" folded horn loaded bass
- Perfect for PA/playback/disco
- 106 dB sensitivity @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Use with any CV's full range systems to optimize extended bass response
- Universal pole mount
- New cabinet and caster design for easy mobility
EL-36B Earthquake 18" Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 300 Hz
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Program Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 106 dB
- Connections: 1/4" Phone, Neutrik Speakon
- 18" Woofer with 3" Voice Coil
- Durable Multi-Ply Construction
- High Quality Carpet for Durability
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36" x 24" x 36"
- Weight: 166 lbs.