- Product 501840
Cerwin-Vega INT-152 15" 2-way PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Cerwin-Vega INT-152 15" 2-way PA Speaker is an 8-ohm, 2-way passive bass reflex design featuring a HighRoad horn and a single 15" woofer with a 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take to the stage with a new level of Intensity!
The Cerwin-Vega INT-152 15" 2-way PA Speaker is an 8-ohm, 2-way passive bass reflex design featuring a HighRoad horn and a single 15" woofer with a 2-1/2" high-temperature voice coil.
Rated at 600W with a frequency response of 50Hz-20kHz, the CV 152 is a speaker ideally suited as a stand-alone SR solution or you can augment it with the Cerwin-Vega 118S subwoofer (sold separately).
- Stunning design
- 34mm titanium compression driver loaded into a proprietary 1inch throat
- Exclusive 90 x 70 high road wave guide
- Exclusive Vega grip handles
- Durable 16 gauge steel grilles
- Rugged 18mm 11-ply trapezoidal shaped
- Plywood enclosures
- Legendary Cerwin-Vega sound
- Proprietary woofers w/2.5 inch high temperature voicecoils
- Rugged 18 gauge metal input plates with Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 127dB maximum output levels
- Defend circuit protects the hi frequency compression driver from excessive power
- Durable 35mm cast aluminum pole mounts
INT-152 15" 2-way PA Speaker
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Peak Power Handling: 600 watts
Program Power Handling: 300 watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB
Low Frequency: 15" Woofers with 2.5" Voice Coil
High Frequency: 34mm Titanium Compression Driver with Exclusive Cerwin-Vega! HighRoad Horn
Dimensions (HxWxD): 30" x 18" x 19"
Weight: 62 lbs.