- H75821 000000000 H75821000000000
Cerwin-Vega INT-152 V2 Passive Portable PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable pric...Read More
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price!
Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs - yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
So what's New?
- Stronger drivers - by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability - by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Better performance - is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
- Improved dependability - from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
The new Intense Series loudspeakers deliver performance you demand at a price you don't expect. The model INT-152 V2 paired with the INT-118s V2 cast-frame subwoofer, are tailor-made for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other portable sound reinforcement applications. The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
A big, clean horn when you need it! With its 34mm titanium HF compression driver, Cerwin-Vega!'s HighRoad horn features a larger diaphragm than the competition. You get higher SPL with lower distortion and since the crossover in the INT-152 V2 runs at lower frequencies, you'll hear improved off-axis response and increased mid-range vocal intelligibility.
Run longer. Run louder. Run with Cerwin-Vega!
- 34 mm compression drivers
- Steel frame woofers
- PTC thermistor protected tweeter
- Black carpet finish
- 15 mm reinforced cabinet
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- All metal handles with stamped CV logo
The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.
INT-152 V2 Passive Portable PA Speaker
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): +/- 3 dB 64 Hz - 19.8 kHz; -10 dB 46 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): Full Range 8 Ohms
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 95 dB
- Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 124 dB
- Power Handling (Watts): RMS 200 Watts; Program 400 Watts Peak 800 Nominal Coverage Angles /-6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal 90°; Vertical 50°
- Dimensions (H x WF x WB x D): 30.75" x 18.5" x 10.375" x 19.25" (781mm x 470mm x 264mm x 489mm)
- Weight (Lb. / Kg): 57.70 Lbs. (26.2 Kg)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cerwin-Vega INT-152 V2 Passive Portable PA Speaker:
These things are Nice sounding a little to much high end but that only helps cut thru my mix..(i run subwoofer heavy). Descently light, and right in budget. I replaced my peavy pv215's with these and am MUCH happier.