- Product 501841
Cerwin-Vega INT-252 Dual 15" 2-way PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Cerwin-Vega INT-252 Dual 15" 2-Way PA Speaker features Cerwin-Vega's HighRoad horn and 2 15" woofers with 2.5" high temperature voice coils. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take to the stage with a new level of Intensity!
The Cerwin-Vega INT-252 Dual 15" 2-Way PA Speaker features Cerwin-Vega's HighRoad horn and 2 15" woofers with 2.5" high temperature voice coils. The CV 252 is an 4-ohm, 2-way passive bass reflex design. Providing the flexibility to be used stand-alone, arrayed, or in conjunction with the Cerwin-Vega 118S subwoofer, the CV 252 PA speaker is rated at 1000W with a frequency response of 45Hz-20kHz.
- Stunning design
- 34mm titanium compression driver loaded into a proprietary 1inch throat
- Exclusive 90 x 70 high road wave guide
- Exclusive Vega grip handles
- Durable 16 gauge steel grilles
- Rugged 18mm 11-ply trapezoidal shaped
- Plywood enclosures
- Legendary Cerwin-Vega sound
- Proprietary woofers w/2.5 inch high temperature voicecoils
- Rugged 18 gauge metal input plates with Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 127dB maximum output levels
- Defend circuit protects the hi frequency compression driver from excessive power
- Durable 35mm cast aluminum pole mounts
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Program Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB
- Connections: 2 x 1/4" Phone, 2 x Neutrik Speakon
- Low Frequency: Dual 15" Woofers with 2.5" Voice Coil
- High Frequency: 34mm Titanium Compression Driver with Exclusive Cerwin-Vega! HighRoad Horn
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 46" x 18" x 19"
- Weight: 87 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have owned a set of four of these for about five years now, I DJ near and far, have given these bad boys quite a beating, and they still look brand new. I have dropped them on their corners, ran them during a downpour, and given them hell, yet they still sound and perform as they did the day I bought them. I paired them with two custom 15" sonotube vega powered woofers that extend the range down to 20hz. I've owned many a yamaha, qsc, jbl, and electro-voice all which I would not trade for a simple set of these.