- Product H89190
Cerwin-Vega P-Series P1500X 15" Active Full-Range PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Cerwin-Vega P1500X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 15-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Loud, full sound from a powered enclosure.
The Cerwin-Vega P1500X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 15-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, powered by a custom Class-D amplifier. A proprietary hemi-conical horn provides premium sound clarity over an even and wide coverage area. A built-in mixer with convenient I/O connections allows for simple and fast setup, while enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and high-pass filters enable exact tuning and exceptional performance for any application. The P1500X is a versatile product that can be used as a single speaker for a small venue, set in pairs for a larger venue needing more coverage and SPL, or as a floor monitor for a band.
Cerwin-Vega is one of the most established names in live sound reinforcement, having been part of the working musician's toolkit since the birth of rock and roll. Their culture is deep bass. Their identity is deep bass. Almost every working musician of a certain age has owned and loved some piece of Cerwin-Vega equipment. The company has undergone a revitalization recently, and they look forward to a growing presence in the live sound reinforcement marketplace.
- Rugged enclosure with multiple handle locations
- Full-range cabinet with clarity and punch
- M10-threaded suspension points
- Stackable design to maximize storage area
- Thick, powdered coated grill protects the drivers
Order today and gig tomorrow.
- System Type: Active 2-way full-range, bass reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 49.8 Hz - 23.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55.0 Hz - 20.5 kHz 38.0 Hz - 183.0 Hz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 90 Horizontal, 65 Vertical not applicable
- Maximum SPL(1) @ 1m: 134 dB
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 540 Watts Dynamic
- 500 Watts Continuous
- Low Frequency Driver: 15"
- High Frequency Driver: 1¾" diaphragm, 1" exit
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik XLR/TRS inputs,
- CH3 Dual ¼" TS
- THRU 1&2 - XLR, MIX - XLR CH 1&2
- Impedance: CH 1&2 - 20 k?, CH3 - 10 k?
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: Polymer cabinet, flush waveguide
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 7.5 or flat, 35mm pole socket
- 4 x M10 suspension 2 x M10 pull-back Operating Temperature: -20 to 55C -20 to 55C
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.5" x 17.0" x 13.5"
- (699mm x 432mm x 343mm)
- Weight: 53.0 lbs (24.0 kg)
- 77.0 lbs (34.9 kg) without casters
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 32.0" x 21.5" x 18.5"
- (813mm x 546mm x 470mm)
- Shipping Weight: 60.5 lbs (27.4 kg)
- Fuse (5mm x 20mm): T8A/250V (120V version)
- T4A/250V (240V version)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- A Bit Heavy
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Cerwin-Vega P-Series P1500X 15" Active Full-Range PA Speaker:
I compared against all other speakers at 800$ price range and this speaker give the most vocal presence and well rounded bass. I love playing with Cerwin-Vega live because people always say I sound amazing. Bands I play with love the LIVE sound feeling. CV for life