- 501838 000001000 501838000001000
Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer's magnificent design and outstanding features make it ideal for use in the most challenging situation...Read More
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer's magnificent design and outstanding features make it ideal for use in the most challenging situations. When vigorous bass is needed for live sound, installations, large venues, mobile DJs, or club applications, the CV TS-42 Subwoofer really shines. Its gigantic 21" woofer with advanced Stroker technology delivers 144dB of maximum SPL (better than 2 - 18" folded horn speakers.
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 Folded Horn delivers more bass per square inch than other subwoofer designs and includes a curved horn mouth bracing for smoother frequency response. A stunning cast aluminum C-Series door serves as a functional heat sink. Extra deep pole cups provide increased stability with full-range speakers.
The Cerwin-Vega TS-42 is a big and sturdy speaker, but thanks to its integrated wheels and extra handles you can easily move and transport it.
The loudest, deepest, and most powerful folded horn ever created by Cerwin-Vega!
- Newly designed 21" woofer with Stroker technology for increased output and reduced distortion
- Improved power handling to 2000W
- Radial cooling fins located outside the aluminum Stroker pole, increase cooling and improve the TS-42's efficiency
- Stroker pole is vented out the back of the back plate for improved voice coil cooling
- Aluminum cooling ring above voice coil gap for improved heat transfer from the voice coil, providing improved power handling and reduced compression
- Stroker technology adds a third plane of suspension eliminating cone rocking and allows increased excursion while maintaining a tight gap that provides higher sensitivity
- The six magnet sections and the tunnels located between them, provide cooling below the top plate
- Rugged new die cast door provides improved heat dissipation & displays Stroker metal badge
- New curved horn mouth bracing for smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Extra handles, ergonomic balanced design, and larger casters for easy handling
Get unbelievable low-end! Order yours today.
TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz to 215 Hz
Power Capacity: 2000 w
Recommended Amplifier Power: 2000 w - 4000 w @ 8 ohms
Input Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon
Sensitivity (1 w / 1 m): 108 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 144 dB
Voice Coil Diameter: 4"
Dimensions (H x W x D): 42.5" x 24" x 45.3"
108 cm x 61.07 cm x 115 cm
Weight: 228.5 lbs
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Power Output
- Great Sound Quality
- Heavy / Bulky
- Basic Systems
- DJ / Mixing
Comments about Cerwin-Vega TS-42 21" Folded Horn Subwoofer:
I OWN 2 VEGA EL 36C SUBS AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED AND STILL AM BUT I HEARD A FEW PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE TS-42 SO I HAD TO TRY THEM WOW I CANT EXPLAIN THE BASS ITS CLEANER THAN THE ELS BUT SO INTENCE I RAN 2 OFF A CROWN 5000 IN BRIDGE MODE AND ALL I CAN SAY NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THEM TH EL 36 WOULD HIT SO HARD THAT PEOPLES DRINKS WOULD VIBRATE OFF THE TABLE AND BRAKE ON THE GROUND THE TS-42'S WELL THEY HIT SO HARD THE GUTTER FELL OFF THE BUILDING AND THE A/C DUCTWORK COVER ABOUT 18" ROUND METAL FELL FROM THE CEILING AND THE LIGHTING COVERS ALSO FELL OFF AFTER ALL LOOSE THINGS FROM ABOVE FELL ITS WAS A GREAT NIGHT!!! NOTHING BUT CRAZY BASS AND VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!
- Was this a gift?: