- H83879 000000000 H83879000000000
Chameleon Labs 500 Series 581 Class AB Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
The Chameleon Labs Model 581 is a discrete Class AB 500 series microphone preamplifier module, with an extraordinary sonic signature at an amazing pr...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 3,032 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Incredible, warm sound from this well priced 500 series microphone preamp.
The Chameleon Labs Model 581 is a discrete Class AB 500 series microphone preamplifier module, with an extraordinary sonic signature at an amazing price point. Its clarity and incredibly solid low end is reminiscent of renowned classic designs. Rich, warm, and musical, the 581 provides detailed results by employing classic circuit design, polystyrene capacitors, hand selected components and custom wound transformers, Chameleon Labs ensures that the Model 581 will exhibit classic audio sound. It is also designed to comply with any 500 series powered chassis approved by the API VPR Alliance
- Discrete Class AB Circuit
- API 500 series compatible card
- Powered by CPS-501 Powered Chassis or any 500 series compatible power supply
- Fully balanced transformer mic input, which can be upgraded to a vintage style Carnhill unit
- Transformer balanced output
- 300 Ohms or 1.2K Ohms mic input selector
- 48VDC phantom power selector
- Hi-Z Direct Input for instruments on the front panel
- Output level control functions as a fader when going straight to D.A.W. or tape
- LED illuminated push buttons for visual confirmation
- LED Metering (Power, Signal, +4dB, Peak)
Add this amazing mic preamp to your 500 series powered chassis today!
500 Series 581 Class AB Microphone Preamp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 300Î or 1,200Î
Microphone Amplifier Gain: +25 dB to +80 dB in 5 dB steps
Output Impedance: 100Î Noise: -115.5 dB
Maximum Output: +26 dB into 600Î
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1 dB.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.5" x 5.25"
Depth to Rear of Mounting Surface: 5.938" =/- 0.02"
Power Requirements: +/- 16 V @ ‰¤ 130 ma, +48 V @ 5 ma