- Product H71923
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Circus is a dazzling, ever-changing effect light with razor-sharp, flowing beams. Five separate, synchronized pods create amazing effects...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Chauvet Circus is a dazzling, ever-changing effect light with razor-sharp, flowing beams. Five separate, synchronized pods create amazing effects both in the air and projected onto any surface. The red, green, blue, white, and amber LEDs provide a nearly endless combination of colors.
Dazzling, ever-changing, multicolored effect light with razor-sharp, flowing beams.
- Dazzling, ever-changing, multi-colored effect light with razor-sharp, flowing beams
- Five separate, synchronized pods create astounding effects with or without fog
- User-configurable settings provide programming versatility and enhanced performance
- Contains red, green, blue, white and amber LEDs for maximum color options
- Power link up to 12 units which saves time running cables and extension cords
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
You don't have to run away from home to join the circus. Order today and the Circus comes to you.
- DMX channels: 3
- Coverage angle: 55°
- Light source: 320 (80 red, 80 green, 80 blue, 40 white, 40 amber) LEDs (64 per pod)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 27W, 0.3A operating
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 27W, 0.3A operating
- AC power: Auto-switching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Power-linking: max 12 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 8.3 lb. (3.7 kg)
- Size: 9-1/8" x 11-13/16" x 13" (231 x 300 x 330 mm)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Circus:
These units do a better job than the 12 par cans I used to use, and they are easier to use
Works well, I mounted three of these units on my truss, very nice. They look better when using haze or fog . Only thing is they continuously move, you can slow them down and speed them up but they will not stay on constant.
LED's much more durable than the ole par cans and much lighter for sure
Little pricey, but well worth it