- #620762 000000000 620762000000000
CHAUVET DJ D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System
- Write a Review
The lightweight and self contained Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels from up to 393', and controls ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wireless DMX control unit that transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels from up to 393 feet away.
The lightweight and self contained Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels from up to 393', and controls up to 9 universes or 4,608 DMX channels with multiple units and 27 user-selectable UHF frequencies.
- Transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels wirelessly
- Controls up to 9 universes or 4,608 DMX channels (requires multiple units)
- Use with any universal DMX-512 controller
- 27 user-selectable UHF frequencies (902MHz - 928MHz)
- Functions as transmitter or receiver
- Self-contained unit with no setup required
- Requires two units for operation per universe
If you're the owner of any universal DMX-512 controller (or several of them) and want wireless control from far away, you can't gig without the D-Fi Plus.
- Unobstructed distance: 393"
- FCC compliant
- Power: DC 9V 500mA 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 1.3" H x 3.1" W x 6.1" D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Easy setup saves time
- Antenna bolt loose
- Mobile DJ
- Portable lighting
Comments about Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System:
This is one of the best items i've bought for DMX lighting. I've been pulling 100's of feet of DMX cabling for years. Buying these has eliminated those long cable runs. The device is easily switchable between sending the DMX signal or receiving it. So I have my lighting console with a 3' cable to 1 box in transmitt mode. On the distant lighting trusses I have others set to receive mode. Then another short cable connects the output of the receiver to the input of dimmer packs, intelligent/LED lights, etc. short DMX cables daisy chain nearby lights as is normally done. Using these has cut setup and strike times, which is a big stress reliever when under the gun to get up and running quickly.