- Product 482129
Chauvet DJ COLORado Panel 2W LED DMX Fixture
- Write a Review
There's a reason the "color" part of COLORado in the name of this Chauvet LED DMX panel light is all caps. Featuring 48 2W LEDs (12 red, 14 green, 12...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Intelligent 42-LED fixture can be floor, wall, or ceiling mounted.
There's a reason the "color" part of COLORado in the name of this Chauvet LED DMX panel light is all caps. Featuring 48 2W LEDs (12 red, 14 green, 12 blue, 10 white), this Chauvet COLORado fixture, which can be floor, wall, or ceiling mounted, provides tons of color in a fairly small package.
The 3-, 4-, or 9-channel DMX-512 LED bank system (with ID addressing) has 4 different operating modes: a 3-channel mode for RGB color mixing; a 3-channel mode for hue, saturation, and value control; a 4-channel mode for RGB+W control; and a 9-channel mode that lets you control RGB+W, ID, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto, custom, and balance. A Hyper Color setting drives the LEDs at higher current for increased output. The COLORado Panel also has built-in automated programs, custom programming and recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX. Up to 15 Chauvet COLORado units can be daisy-chained for added drama.
- Control Features
- 3, 4 or 9-channel DMX-512 LED bank system (with ID addressing)
- RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Color temperature presets (3,200K - 10,000K) or create your own
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Program and recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX
- Operating modes
- 3-channel mode: RGB control
- 3-channel mode: HSV control (hue, saturation and value)
- 4-channel mode: RGBW control
- 9-channel mode: RGBW, ID, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto, custom, balance, Hyper Color
- Additional Features
- Extremely bright 2W LEDs
- Available in white or black
- Hyper Color allows the LEDs to be driven at higher current for increased output
- 15 lenses installed (30 lenses optional)
- Durable and weather resistant IP66 rated
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units together (max 15 units at 120V)
- LCD display with lock-out feature
- Black UV-resistant plastic cover
- Low power consumption
- 2-year limited warranty
- Optional Controller
See what a difference just one panel of LED lights can make in your venue. Order today!
COLORado Panel 2W LED DMX Fixture
- Beam angle: 13 x 9
Field angle: 25 x 22
Footcandles (normal): 2,140
Lux (normal): 23,026
Light source: 48 (12 red, 14 green, 12 blue, 10 white) 2W LEDs 50,000hrs
Current draw (normal): (peak 145W at 120V) (inrush 76W at 120V)
Power: Autoswitching 90V ” 250V 50/60Hz
Weight: 18 lbs.
Size: 15"W x 7.5"H x 7.5"D