- 485483 002000000 485483002000000
Chauvet DJ COLORband TRI - LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
The Chauvet COLORband TRI offers a richly colored wash light powered by 12 high-power, 3-watt, tri-colored, individually controllable LEDs in a 41-in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A static color and color mixing wash light with 12 individually controllable LEDs and up to 36 channels of DMX control.
The Chauvet COLORband TRI offers a richly colored wash light powered by 12 high-power, 3-watt, tri-colored, individually controllable LEDs in a 41-inch-long fixture. With multiple mounting brackets for floor or truss mounting, the wash light offers 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18 or 36-channels of DMX control. Red, green, and blue color mixing and static controls are operable with or without DMX. Additional features on the Chauvet COLORband TRI wash light include built-in automated and sound-activated programs when operating in master/slave or DMX modes, plus an adjustable speed pulse effect.
- 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18, or 36-channel DMX-512 tri-color LED linear wash light
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Linkable power
- Tri-color LEDs for superior color mixing (1,050mA total)
- Multiple bracket options allow for truss or floor mounting
- Beam angle: 42
- Field angle: 68
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 4-channel: RGB, dimmer
- 6-channel: RGB control of 2 sections (6 LEDs per section)
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, dimmer
- 9-channel: RGB control of 3 sections (4 LEDs per section)
- 12-channel: RGB control of 4 sections (3 LEDs per section)
- 18-channel: RGB control of 6 sections (each pair)
If you need superior color mixing for video or low-res graphics, order the Chauvet COLORband TRI today.
COLORband TRI - LED Wash Light
- Lux: 1,360 @ 1m
Light source: 12, 3W (350mA x 3) tri-color LEDs @ 50,000 hours
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 49W, 0.7A operating, 0.2A inrush
Additional power output: max 10 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 7.1 lb.
Size: 5.9" H x 41.6" W x 2.3" D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.