- J18180 000000000 J18180000000000
CHAUVET DJ Colorrail DMX4MF 2 Bar Light System
- Write a Review
Light up the stage or create a unique environment for your next event with this complete light package. Weve put together a package with the essentia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Chauvet lighting package.
Light up the stage or create a unique environment for your next event with this complete light package. Weve put together a package with the essential elements you need at a price thats cheaper than buying everything on its own. Included in this lighting package is a Chauvet DMX4MF 4-channel DMX controller, two Chauvet COLORrail Light Bars, two light stands, cables and clamps.
Chauvet DMX4MF 4-Channel DMX Controller
The DMX4MF is a compact DMX controller for LED wash lights with 3- or 4-channel modes”red, green, blue and white/amber”for easy color-mixing control. It has built-in automated, sound-activated or manual playback options and can control fixtures in four different zones”independently of each other. Its one-touch buttons of pre-mixed colors, built-in chases and strobe and dimmer controls make it perfect for a lighting novice or anyone looking for an easy way to control LED washes.
Chauvet COLORrail IRC Light Bar
The COLORrail IRC is an RGB LED linear wash/effect that uses 10mm LEDs. The fixture is DMX controllable in up to 8 sections or the user can call upon a multitude of captivating auto and sound-activated programs. These programs include chases and runway effects that need to be seen to believed. Control is also available wirelessly from the optional IRC remote control with no DMX needed.
- Chauvet DMX4MF 4-Channel DMX Controller
- Two Chauvet COLORrail IRC Light Bars
- Two Black Lighting Stands
- Four CH03 Standard C-Clamps
- 25' Advantage DMX Cable
- 50' Advantage DMX Cable
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.