- Product 801336
CHAUVET DJ COLORtube EQ Multi-Tube LED EQ Visualizer
- Write a Review
LED-fitted COLORtube EQ offers users the unique possibility of mounting a 32-band, real-time sound frequency visualizer, ideal for any venue where a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
32-band audio spectrum visualizer with LED tubes.
LED-fitted COLORtube EQ offers users the unique possibility of mounting a 32-band, real-time sound frequency visualizer, ideal for any venue where a highly visible and dynamic display is wanted. Now you can see and show off your sound.
Each COLORtube can be addressed to respond to one of 32 frequencies, from bass to treble, very much in the pulsating manner of a graphic equalizer on your stereo.
Each COLORtube houses 144 blue, red and green diodes, weighs under 4 lbs. and is 40" long and 3" wide. The system features 16 preset patterns, chases, color flows with variation plus blackout.
The included controller lets you select specific colors, making the Chauvet COLORtube EQ ideal for retail, sports and corporate events where brand identification is vital.
COLORtubes are sold in packs of four. Using just four tubes and selecting the first four addresses would display the four lower frequencies in the band. If you want to reflect frequencies across the entire sound wave, you can spread addresses in 8-digit increments. To do the same with 8 tubes, you would need to spread addresses in 4-digit increments and in 2-digit increments with 16 COLORtubes.
Chauvet COLORtubes are water resistant, sustain wide temperature changes and are a snap to install, perfect for outdoor events and mobile functions. Operation is silent and there is no duty cycle. Multi-tube COLORtubes are power-linkable. The diodes' life averages 100,000 hours.
- 4 to 32-band LED audio spectrum visualizer
- Individual tubes are addressable to any of the 32 frequencies
- 144 ultra bright LEDs: 48 red, 48 green, 48 blue
- 16 patterns, chases, color flows with variations plus blackout
- Built-in stand alone programs with or without the LED-EQCON controller
- Durable and weather resistant IP33 rated
- Temperature range: -20C to +45C
- Tube composition: milky white UV coated optically diffused polycarbonate
- Easy installation, energy saving and eco-friendly
- Includes brackets for wall mounting
- RGB color mixing
- Low power consumption
- Remote color and pattern selection
- 16 patterns, chases, color flows with variations plus blackout variations plus blackout
- Selectable background and foreground colors
- 5 background colors
- 5 solid foreground colors
- 3 split foreground colors
- 5 changing foreground colors
Click or call to order this cool effect today!
- Light source: 144 (48 red, 48 green, 48 blue) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Current draw: (peak 20W @ 120V) (inrush 0W @ 120V)
- Power: Autoswitching 90V ” 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8kg)
- Size: 39.4" x 5.1" x 2.8" (1000mm x 50mm x 95mm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Power: DC 9-12 500mA, 110V or 230V
- Weight: 1.0 lb. (0.45kg)
- Size: 9.25" x 1.77" x 2.36" (235mm x 45mm x 60mm)
- 1-year limited warranty