- #J27702 000000000 J27702000000000
Chauvet DJ COREPAR 80 USB
- Write a Review
COREpar„¢ 80 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing.
COREpar„¢ 80 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the ï‚exibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ï‚icker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi„¢ USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit' robust sit-ï‚at housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
¢ D-Fi„¢ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
¢ Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
¢ Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
¢ Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
¢ Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
¢ Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
¢ Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
¢ Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
¢ Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
¢ Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 80 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 2,000 Hz
- Beam Angle: 70 (without lens)
- Beam Angle: 25 (with lens)
- Field Angle: 90 (without lens)
- Field Angle: 40 (with lens)
- Illuminance: 405 lux @ 2 m (without lens)
- Illuminance: 2,143 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Weight: 4.2 lb (2.0 kg)
- Size: 7.9 x 5.6 x 9.9 in (200 x 143 x 253 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.