- J27700 000000000 J27700000000000
Chauvet DJ D-Fi USB Transceiver
- Write a Review
CHAUVET DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. You can now wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultra-mini USB D-Fi transceiver for instant wireless communication.
CHAUVET DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. You can now wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-Fi USB transceiver, which eliminates the need for any DMX cables. The USB transceiver is powered directly from the fixture. Control your USB fixtures using any of Chauvet's wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON.
- Finger-sized wireless D-Fi™ transceiver provides instant wireless communication
- Transfers DMX as well as master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- Eliminates the need for DMX cables
- Plugs directly into USB-compatible devices
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.