- J10753 000000000 J10753000000000
Chauvet DJ DMX4MF DMX Controller
- Write a Review
The DMX4MF is a compact DMX controller for LED wash lights with 3- or 4-channel modes”red, green, blue and white/amber”for easy color-mixing control....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small footprint 4-channel DMX controller with 4 zones and built-in three playback options.
The DMX4MF is a compact DMX controller for LED wash lights with 3- or 4-channel modes”red, green, blue and white/amber”for easy color-mixing control. It has built-in automated, sound-activated or manual playback options and can control fixtures in four different zones”independently of each other. Its one-touch buttons of pre-mixed colors, built-in chases and strobe and dimmer controls make it perfect for a lighting novice or anyone looking for an easy way to control LED washes.
- Compact DMX controller designed for LED fixtures with up to 4 channels - Channel 1: red, Channel 2: green, Channel 3: blue, Channel 4: white (or amber)
- Easily controls up to four separate fixtures
- Increase effects by simultaneously operating each fixture in different playback modes with variable fade times
- Increase flexibility with playback options that include manual RGBA/RGBW, automated and sound-activated mode
- Playback modes:
- Preset: 9 built-in colors
- Chases: manually trigger automated programs
- Color macro: manually scroll through the color spectrum
- RGB fade: automatically scroll through the color spectrum
- RGB fade delay: automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each fixture
- Auto: randomly selects different colors for each fixture
- Increase control with adjustable audio sensitivity as well as strobe and blackout effects
Add to your mobile lighting rig for a more fun, easier entertainment experience. Order today!
DMX4MF DMX Controller
- DMX Channels: 16
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
Input voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
Size: 12.8" x 5.5" x 2.1" (325mm x 140mm x 52mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.