- Product H90532
CHAUVET DJ DMX512 High Powered 12 Watt LED Strobe Effect w/ Blinder
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Mega Strobe FX12 is a high-power strobe light powered by 12, 3-watt white LEDs. In addition to a strobe light, it also projects a mesmeri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Strobe and then some.
The Chauvet Mega Strobe FX12 is a high-power strobe light powered by 12, 3-watt white LEDs. In addition to a strobe light, it also projects a mesmerizing eye-candy effect and functions as a wide area wash. Mega Strobe FX12 includes several sweeping and other effects to light up any dance floor.
- High-powered LED strobe light with mesmerizing chase effects built-in
- Use as a high-speed strobe light, audience blinder or an always-on work light with dimming
- Light-weight, robust housing permits easy transportation to and from gigs
- Wide coverage angle covers a large area with intense strobe effects
- Advanced software controls dimming, strobe rate, chases and operating modes without a controller
- Linkable power saves time running cables and extension cords
- Fits nicely into the CHS-40 carry bag for easy transportation
- Works with the CBB-6 to attach multiple units together
Order today for a strobe that does more than just strobe.
- DMX channels: 5 or 8
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 12 white 3 W (700 mA) LED 50,000 hrs
- Strobe rate: 0 - 26 Hz
- Beam angle: 20
- Field angle: 38
- Power linking: 26 units @ 120 V / 48 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 63 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 66 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Size: 13.8 x 3.9 x 6.7 in (350 x 98 x 171 mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Light weight
- Small size
- Sturdy Construction
- Narrow Beam
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Chauvet DMX512 High Powered 12 Watt LED Strobe Effect w/ Blinder:
Great Little lights! I ordered 2 of these to replace my older Chauvet DMX strobe because the bulbs did not last, were expensive and a pain to replace. They do NOT throw as wide of a strobe pattern as my old strobe which is both a bad thing and a good thing. While the old strobe threw a much wider field of light and could cover the entire stage easily, these throw a more narrow "beam" of light (no wide reflector in these). So what I feared might be a reason to return the fixtures ended up being a reason to keep them. On the ground facing forward and up at a 45-60 degree angle and placed behind our guitarist and bass player these created a really great effect with the haze. Very glad I purchased these and may be getting two more!