- J11981 000000000 J11981000000000
Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Hex-4
- Write a Review
The Freedom Par Hex-4 is the most colorful model in the next generation of the Freedom Par family. It has four 5.7W RGBAW+UV LEDs for that extra punc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Next-generation in the Freedom Par series.
The Freedom Par Hex-4 is the most colorful model in the next generation of the Freedom Par family. It has four 5.7W RGBAW+UV LEDs for that extra punch and the special effects that white and UV add to color mixing. The Freedom Par Hex-4 has a special limiter option for extending battery life so that when you use more than 4 colors you know you'll get a good long show! The Freedom Par Hex-4 comes in black or white housing so it fits into any dcor.
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, hex-color (RGBAW+UV) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app
- Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery's lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- Increase battery run time with built-in limiter circuitry that conserves energy when over 4 colors are in use simultaneously
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
Freedom Par Hex-4
- DMX Channels: 6, 8, or 12
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 4 LEDs (hex-color RGBAW+UV) 5.7 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
Beam Angle: 23
Field Angle: 34
Operating Frequency: 2.433 to 2.481 GHz
Illuminance: 1,372 lux @ 2 m
Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours (with limiter on)
Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
Recharge Time: 6 hours
Power Linking: 26 units @ 120 V; 50 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 35 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 34 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 6.2 lb (2.9 kg)
Size: 5.4 x 5.7 x 7.2 in (138 x 145 x 184 mm)
Approvals: CE, FCC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.