- J50254 000000000 J50254000000000
CHAUVET DJ FXpar 3 Strobe Effect Light
- Write a Review
Chauvet packs several technologies into one, compact and powerful effect with the FXpar 3. This powerhouse of a par boasts super bright quad-color LE...Click To Read More About This Product
- This item doesn't currently ship to Ukraine. Where does it ship?
6-Month* financing available.
- 45 Day Returns
- Top Rated
This versatile and user-friendly light packs a hefty punch at a great price.
Chauvet packs several technologies into one, compact and powerful effect with the FXpar 3. This powerhouse of a par boasts super bright quad-color LEDs that include UV for added atmosphere at any event. The FXpar 3 raises the bar by adding both RGB and strobe SMD LEDs for a light show unlike any other.
Separate control of this par’s features makes creating breathtaking effects easy, but for the ultimate in ease simply take advantage of its sound-activated and automated programs.
Unleash your creativity and the power of the FXpar3 with its DMX capability. Whether you’re combining several of them with DMX on a truss or just putting one or two on the floor, your lighting game will take a huge leap forward thanks to the FXpar3.
- Compact effect par with multiple technologies in a single fixture
- RGB + UV in center wash for increased color mixing and effects
- Separate control of center LEDs, RGB SMDs and SMD strobes for dynamic effects
- Compatible with IRC-6 for flexible control over all features
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Power linking saves time setting up
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of trussing
- DMX Channels: 3 or 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Three 8-watt, quad-color RGB and UV LEDs with 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Twenty-seven 0.5-watt white SMD LEDs with 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Eighteen 0.5-watt tri-color RGB SMD LEDs with 50,000 hours life expectancy
For a spectacular light show in one small, easy-to-use package, order yours today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CHAUVET DJ FXpar 3 Strobe Effect Light:
I'm in my first year of DMXing for my bands. I favor colorful smooth blending washes over flashing staccato strobing etc, as is popular in the DJ world. And, I'm less likely to point the face of the fixture at the audience so they can see it's eye-candy. So, I'm admittedly leveraging this thing beyond its design intention. Overall, it's a really fun, versatile colorful affordable, easy to use option. You can get a lot of it.
It has really nice color blending between the 3 big LEDs and the 'peace sign' color SMDs when you aim it to wash parallel to a surface (like a wall). Without a surface, the SMDs' halo is less impactful. With a wall wash, the white SMDs can be used sparingly to add some interesting movement without obliterating the color.
I was disappointed by a limitation of the color SMD 'peace sign', but that's due to my inexperience, and effort to get a different kind of lighting feel than the average DJ.
The color SMDs - even as static colors - are only addressable as a single channel. Therefore, their DMX values are sequential. That means that between scenes, the color SMDs are actually passing through every value between the setting for Scene 1 and Scene 2.
For example, to go from Red to Blue, they pass through Green. If you cut between scenes with no fade time, it's fine. But if you want to fade gradually between Red and Blue, you'll flash green instead of getting a nice Pink. Try to fade between scenes from Red to Cyan, and it will actually flash (I think I have this order right) Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Yellow, Cyan.
However, overall, it's a really fun, affordable, easy to use light that brings a lot to the table.