- Product J41754
CHAUVET DJ Geyser P6 Fog Machine
- Write a Review
The Geyser is a pyrotechnic effect that doesn’t use any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters. Safe and effective, it is a great way to fire u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fiery lighting effect.
The Geyser is a pyrotechnic effect that doesn’t use any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters. Safe and effective, it is a great way to fire up your audiences. It features a new penta-color LED RGBA+UV for beautiful color mixing. Combined with its precise, instant on/off, you can achieve stunning effects with a little practice. The Geyser interfaces perfectly with any DMX system or it can be controlled manually or with the included footswitch. Mounting options include side poles or upside –down from ceiling truss (it looks so cool like that). A digital display allows for easy configuration even in a fast paced environment and you can even assign different colors to each of the footswitch buttons.
- DMX Channels: 10
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (penta-color RGBA+UV) 7 W (2.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Illuminance: 780 lux @ 2 m
- Tank Capacity: 0.6 gal (2.5 l)
- Heat-up Time: 4 min
- Output: 17,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 100 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1610 W, 13.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1610 W, 6.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 19.2 lb (8.8 kg)
- Size: 17.4 x 12.2 x 6.9 in (442 x 310 x 175 mm)
- Included Controllers: Geyser wireless remote control and receiver
- Optional Controllers: FC-W
- Compatible Fluids: QDF
- Approvals: CE
Order today and add some fire to your show.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.