- Product J20196
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Moving Head LED Projection Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a feature-rich moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED. This power-packed member of our Intimidator family enhances any e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Moving-head light fixture loaded with professional features.
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a feature-rich moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED. This power-packed member of our Intimidator family enhances any event and brings out the best in any application. Using it generates a synchronized light show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs. Other features include built-in effect macros and move-in-black capabilities, selectable pan and tilt ranges, electronic dimmer, split beam with 3-facet prism, easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes, and sound activated programs. Control this effect wirelessly with the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem Mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
Light your show with Chauvet. Order the Intimidator Spot 255 IRC today!
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Moving Head LED Projection Lighting Effect
- DMX Channels: 8 or 13
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Pan and Tilt: 540/270
Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540, 360, 180 pan/270, 180, 90 tilt
Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobos: 7 + open,rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
Beam Angle: 15
Illuminance: 10,420 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 98 W, 1.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 95 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 kg)
Size: 8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2 in (211 x 232 x 337 mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.