- J32724 000000000 J32724000000000
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC LED Effect Light
- Write a Review
Intimidator Spot 355 IRC is a feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 90 W LED. The rotating 3-facet prism can split the beam to expand the cov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Feature-packed moving head spot to enhance any event or application.
Intimidator Spot 355 IRC is a feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 90 W LED. The rotating 3-facet prism can split the beam to expand the coverage area while the manual zoom can increase the throw distance. Other features include an easy-access gobo door that makes it simple to change gobos for customized looks and a Totem mode that keeps beams focused on the dance floor. Up to four fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in automated or sound mode. Set, save, and recall one scene directly from the full-color LCD display. Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs.
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the rotating 3-facet prism
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.