- J14904 000000000 J14904000000000
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC
- Write a Review
The Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC is a brilliantly bright moving-head light with motorized focus and zoom for crisp gobo and beam changing effects. Seven...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
LED zoomable spot with 90W LED and infared control.
The Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC is a brilliantly bright moving-head light with motorized focus and zoom for crisp gobo and beam changing effects. Seven already installed gobos plus the wedding 6-pack give you plenty of options for creating a unique look for every event. Master/Slave mode lets you create a beautiful light show quickly and easily. Built-in automatic programs along with move-in-black capability make programming with a CHAUVET DMX controller as easy as can be.
- Exceptionally bright, 90 W LED moving head spot designed for large events
- Motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
- Simple navigation and full text readout with the high-contrast, full-color LCD display
- Includes a FREE wedding-ready gobo pack that can be installed quickly and easily
- Works with the IRC-6 for wireless control and triggering
- Power link multiple units to save time running extension cords
- Easy-access gobo door allows for quick gobo changes without opening the fixture
- Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
- 3-facet rotating prism splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
- Built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature minimizes programming time
- Activate built-in, automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or Master/Slave mode
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC
- DMX Channels: 9 or 15
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Pan and Tilt: 540/270
Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540, 360, 180 pan/270, 180, 90 tilt
Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobos: 7 + open (5 metal + 2 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
Light Source: 1 LED (white) 90 W (3.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
Zoom Angle (motorized): 10 to 17
Illuminance (10): 35,225 lux @ 2 m
Illuminance (17): 11,800 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 4 units @ 120 V; 7 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 309 W, 3.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 283 W, 1.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 27.4 lb (12.4 kg)
Size: 13.4 x 9.7 x 18 in (340 x 248 x 456 mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.