- Product H86829
Chauvet DJ LED Followspot 75ST
- Write a Review
This portable, LED-powered followspot is equipped with a 75-watt white LED for a hardedge, focused beam. Easy to set up and tear down, LED Followspot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable spotlight with a super-smooth focused LED beam.
- LED Followspot 75ST Restock
This portable, LED-powered followspot is equipped with a 75-watt white LED for a hardedge, focused beam. Easy to set up and tear down, LED Followspot 75ST comes with an included tripod. Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts. Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze, while a single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface.
- Portable, LED-powered followspot creates a hard-edge, focused beam for any performance
- Set-up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod
- DMX or manual control options to suit a variety of requirements and needs
- Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze
- Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts
- Single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface
- Mechanical iris reduces the beam diameter to focus light where it' needed
Pinpoint your audience' focus, order the Followspot 75ST today.
LED Followspot 75ST
- DMX channels: 3
DMX connectors: 3-pin
Colors: 7 + white
Gobo size: 23.7 mm outside, 21.3mm image, 1mm max thickness
Light source: 1 white 75 W (18 A) LED 50,000hrs.
Color Temperature: 6,500 - 7,500K
Stand height: 33 - 46"
Strobe rate: 0 - 16Hz
Zoom angle: 14 - 20
Iris (min): 5 (at tightest zoom)
Illuminance (14): 8,140 lux @ 2m
Illuminance (20): 4,650 lux @ 2m
Input voltage: Switchable 120/230 VAC 50/60Hz
Power and current: 215W, 1.8 A @ 120 V 60Hz
Power and current: 220W, 1 A @ 230 V 50Hz
Weight: 13.3lb. (6kg)
Size: 22" x 10.8" x 11.5" (560mm x 276mm x 292mm)
Approvals: CE, MET