- Product 485487
CHAUVET DJ LED PAR 38 TRI - LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
The Chauvet LED PAR 38 TRI is a par can that features 7, 3-watt, tri-colored LEDs that allow color mixing in each diode in order to produce a more vi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tri-color LEDs create more vibrant colors.
The Chauvet LED PAR 38 TRI is a par can that features 7, 3-watt, tri-colored LEDs that allow color mixing in each diode in order to produce a more vibrant and even color without producing multi-colored shadows. The Chauvet par can has built-in automated and built-in sound-activated programs that operate in master/slave or DMX modes with either 3 or 7 DMX channels. This LED par can also features a pulse effect with adjustable speed, an included gel frame, and LEDs rated at 50,000 hours. The PED PAR 38 TRI light's double-hanging bracket/yoke also acts as a floor stand.
- 3 or 7-channel DMX-512 tri-color LED PAR can
- Light source: 7, 3W (350mA x3) tri-color LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Tri-color LEDs for superior color mixing (1,050mA total)
- Lux: 1,996 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Includes gel frame
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 9.3" W x 11.4" H x 8.8" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
Order the Chauvet LED PAR 38 TRI today for a high-tech par can that makes your lighting crisp and bright.
LED PAR 38 TRI - LED PAR Can
- Beam angle: 22
- Field angle: 42
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 26W, 0.4A operating, 2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 16 units @ 120V (see manual for details)