- Product 485505
CHAUVET DJ LED Pinspot 360
- Write a Review
The Chauvet LED Pinspot 360 is a 5-channel, DMX-controlled, panning pinspot that offers 540-degree rotation with manual tilt. Built-in sound-activate...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A white, 5-channel, DMX-controlled, panning pinspot with 540-degree rotation and manual tilt.
The Chauvet LED Pinspot 360 is a 5-channel, DMX-controlled, panning pinspot that offers 540-degree rotation with manual tilt. Built-in sound-activated and automated programs operate with or without DMX control. Two lenses, a 6-degree (installed) and a 9-degree lens, are included for flexibility of use. the LED pinspot features five user-selectable pan ranges, vector speed channel for pan, built-in movement macros operable in DMX mode, and a variable electronic strobe and dimmer. The Chauvet LED Pinspot 360 also comes with a hanging bracket for truss mounting plus fittings for wall mounting.
- 5-channel DMX-512 rotating LED pinspot
- Light source: 1 (white) LED rated @ 50,000 hours
- Pan: 540 / tilt: 330 (manual)
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave mode with adjustable pan ranges
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave mode with adjustable pan ranges
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 - 100%)
- Vector speed channel for pan
- Built-in movement macros operable in DMX mode
- High-power, 3W (700mA) LED
- Includes multiple lenses to change beam angles
- Lux (6): 15,000 @ 1m
- Lux (9): 5,550 @ 1m
- User-selectable pan ranges: 540, 360, 270, 180, 90
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Dimensions: 10.7" H x 6.9" W x 6.2" D
We'll all be groovin' when this pinspot gets movin'. Order this Chauvet light today!
- Beam angle: 6 (installed) 9 (included)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 11W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Additional power output: max 35 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These things are fun and make we want to add more moving head fixtures to my light show.
#1 - These things are a blast! They will liven up your show no matter what it is. This week, I used them on a dance floor and then at a church play as spotlights under DMX control. (They come with a 9 to replace the installed 6 lens which helped spread the beam for the play.) Linking them in master / slave is a pretty cool visual effect. On the downside, they don't sync to music under DMX control. I really prefer fixtures that don't loose features just because you are controlling them remotely. They are super bright for only a 3W led.
I had to downgrade this because of the three I bought, one had stuff rattling inside. It looks as if a screw was overtightened during assembly and cracked where it screws in. I popped out the lens, shook out the debris, taped the screw in place so it wouldn't rattle. Problem solved. I am not going to return it as it is just a minor issue. The outside of the case stayed intact.
A lot of really cool effect for little money.
Hi everyone, this little gismo for the price is truly an amazing piece of engineering work.
I had no idea what I was getting into, thouht DMX was some type of bike or something. No , I was not looking to light up a stage or band or anything exciting. I happen to be a Dentist/ inventor/ tinker toy specialist. So I purchased this light to replace the old, expensive, heavy, hot(in degrees),and Kelvin (not so hot)in temp. color lights that exist in every office I own. Then hopefully worldwide.
Why spend a lot on a light made by Adec (an excellent dental manufacturer) when I can piece together some parts from Lowes or home depot with this fantastic light source, and have cash left over to play golf year round. I'm finishing installation of 2 prototypes, ( also bought the pocketspot led) and that little gem could possibly have several applications in Dental World 2012. I am one impressed Dentist. (no pun intended)