- Product 800563
CHAUVET DJ LEDrain 56 DMX Wash Light
- Write a Review
Chauvet's LEDrain 56 is a 7-channel DMX-512 wash light with blackout, static, dimmer and strobe effects. Switchable between sound active and automati...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
85 ultrabright, large LEDs offer long life and low power consumption.
Chauvet's LEDrain 56 is a 7-channel DMX-512 wash light with blackout, static, dimmer and strobe effects. Switchable between sound active and automatic modes. Dip switches control static colors and RGB color mixing in master/slave mode. It features built-in automated programs and static/strobing in master/slave mode along with sound activation and speed control. The LEDrain ships with a 5' cable for power linking.
- 7-channel DMX-512 LED narrow beam
- Selector switch for sound active or automatic mode
- Static colors and RGB color mixing in master/slave mode via dip switches
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units together (max 50 units)
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Ultra bright and ultra large LEDs
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
Wash the stage in brilliant light. Order today!
LEDrain 56 DMX Wash Light
- Beam angle: 14.8
- Field angle: 25.1
- Footcandles: 178 @ 1 meter
- Lux: 1915 @ 1 meter
- Bulb: 85 (27 red, 27 green, 31 blue) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Current draw: (peak 12W @ 120V)
- Power: Switchable 110V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.68kg)
- Master packed: 6pcs / 29 lbs (13.2kg)
- Size: 10.25" x 9.25" x 9.25" (260mm x 234mm x 234mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is undoubtedly the future of lighting. No heat generation. Amazing. Low power consumption, and the LED color mixing actually does work. This is a very nifty package. Without a DMX controller however, this light isn't terribly useful. It's only stand-alone features are a cycle through a small subset of colors, or sound-activated, which is too sensitive to be anything more than chaotic.