- Product 485497
CHAUVET DJ LEDrain 64C - PAR Can in Chrome
- Write a Review
The LEDrain 64C is a 3- or 7-channel DMX LED narrow beam PAR can that features static, dimmer, and strobe functions. The Chauvet LEDrain 64C can swit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 3- or 7-channel DMX LED PAR can with 183 colored LEDs to produce a narrow beam in static, dimmer, or strobe modes.
The LEDrain 64C is a 3- or 7-channel DMX LED narrow beam PAR can that features static, dimmer, and strobe functions. The Chauvet LEDrain 64C can switch between sound-active and automatic modes, with static colors and color mixing available from 183 red, green, and blue LEDs with or without DMX control. A hanging bracket converts to a floor stand for versatility. Power is daisy-chainable to 25 DMX PAR cans, allowing for shorter cable runs.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 LED PAR can
- Light source: 183 (61 red, 61 green, 61 blue) 10mm LEDs
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 2,020 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.4" W x 12.2" H x 8.9" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, and dimmer
Daisy chain several Chauvet LEDrain 64C DMX PAR cans together for an even brighter light show. Order today.
- Beam angle: 20
- Field angle: 32
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 17W, 0.3A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 25 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet LEDrain 64C - PAR Can in Chrome:
bought 4 of these for backlighting purposes and they do the job. the beam is slilghtly wider than that of the older ledrain 64, but the trade off is they are slightly less bright but i do mean ever so slightly.. the color mixing allows more diverse colors such as orange and amber which is not really attainable with the older style cans.
will get more as time goes on. get yourself some- you wont regret it. but be careful, they are easily dented and a padded bag or case is a necessity.