- Product H71924
CHAUVET DJ LX-15 Moonflower Effect
- Write a Review
The Chauvet LX-15 Is an easy-to-use, tri-color LED moonflower. The tri-color LED provides great color changing beams that rotate to add a splash of c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rotating effect light that turns any event into a party.
The Chauvet LX-15 Is an easy-to-use, tri-color LED moonflower. The tri-color LED provides great color changing beams that rotate to add a splash of color and beams to any party.
- Easy-to-use, rotating effect light that turns any event into a party
- Powered by a single, tri-colored LED for great color options and ever-changing effects
- Super-crisp optics create dazzling, mid-air or surface-projected effects
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Create dazzling effects on the D-floor. Order today!
- Coverage angle: 36
- Light source: 1x3W (350mA x3) tri-color LED 50,000hrs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 12W, 0.1A operating
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 11W, 0.1A operating
- AC power: Autoswitching 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Weight: 2.9 lb. (1.3kg)
- Size: 7-1/8" x 7 x 6-3/16" (181 x 177 x 157mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I plan on buying more, It is a good addition to my mid range lighting package.
I am a fan of the LX5 Due to the fact that it is a great Light with fog, With that said I took a chance with the LX15 due to it's multi colored LED, What I got was a light that would be good at medium under a fog and a good end projection light, It rotates like a mini moon but you also get a blend of lights not just RGB. For the money I think its a win and one up on the LX line. also with the regular chauvet mini moon, This is a better option too, maybe a bit more expensive but you will probably get more life out of it and you get that blend Of light colors..
Built Fairly good, It a basic Chauvet metal casing with mounting bar, It is a bit more compact, which I like. You could chain six of these on a light poll and use less watts than one halogen light, and they link with all other LX series light.
Because I got this in Condition 2, I think I got a killer deal, as well, it introduced me to another effect/ fill light.