- Product 485507
CHAUVET DJ Mayhem - Rotating LED Scanner
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Mayhem is a dual-barrel, 7-channel, DMX LED scanner that creates multicolored beams of light with 6 high-power, 3-watt red, green, and bl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A dual-barrel, 7-channel, DMX LED scanner that has individual control of its many lighting functions within each barrel.
The Chauvet Mayhem is a dual-barrel, 7-channel, DMX LED scanner that creates multicolored beams of light with 6 high-power, 3-watt red, green, and blue LEDs. The Mayhem offers individual control of each color, strobing, motor direction, and speed on both sides. The scanner's built-in sound-activated and automated programs operate with or without DMX control. The Chauvet Mayhem LED scanner is also power linkable with up to 25 fixtures at 120V.
- 7-channel DMX-512 dual rotating LED scanner
- Individual control of red, green, and blue LEDs for each side (with strobing)
- Individual control of motor direction and speed for each side
- Instantly set motors and/or LEDs into sound-activated programs
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- High-power, 3W (700mA) LEDs
- Light source: 6 (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) LEDs rated @ 50,000 hours
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Dimensions: 8" H x 8.2" D x 17.3" W
Add a little Mayhem to your nightlife without getting busted when you order this LED scanner today.
- Coverage angle: 79
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 31W, 0.4A operating, 0.4A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 31W, 0.4A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Additional power output: max 25 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Mayhem - Rotating LED Scanner:
This is an okay fixture. I thought I would have better control over the speed of the pass. auto mode is useless. The colors are bright and cut through the static stage color well. all in all there are only 3 colors plus a rainbow type color. The dmx control is useable. The control speed is what I am most dissapointed about you can't get the beams to move slow at all its either fast or really fast. There are best used in a static type mode to cut the stage. I have two and they dont really master slave all that well due to the natuer of how the mirrors sit. If you are able to mount one right side up and the other upside down they have a little better effect. Not easy to do with the type of brackets they provide.