- J11980 000000000 J11980000000000
Chauvet DJ Motion Orb
- Write a Review
The Motion Orb is a fantastic new dcor light made up of 55 individual color-changing and strobing LED orbs in strings that can be hung like a curtain...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unique curtain lighting with glowing LED orbs.
The Motion Orb is a fantastic new dcor light made up of 55 individual color-changing and strobing LED orbs in strings that can be hung like a curtain, drawn to one side, or draped across the ceiling. The Motion Orb comes standard in a 2-meter length, but it can be expanded to 4 meters long with the optional Motion Orb Extensions. The Motion Orb comes with a variety of built-in color changes and chases, and when operated in DMX mode it can be pixel mapped! In Master/Slave mode color changes and chases can be expanded across three Motion Orb products for a wall full of coordinated patterns. The Motion Orb comes with a custom made gear bag for easy, safe, and stylish transporting.
- Decorative LED orbs that create a seamless RGB color mixing curtain to enhance any venue or event
- Link up to 3 MotionOrb units to create a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching automated and sound-activated programs that dance to the beat of the music
- Mounts to most truss systems using 10 mm and 12 mm treaded bolt holes
- 30 built-in effects including popular LED "rain" effect
- Use built-in hanging rings at the bottom of each string to expand hanging possibilities
- Effortlessly create custom colors, without using a controller, in Standalone mode
- Adjustable string lengths from 2 m, 3 m, or 4 m using the optional MotionOrb extensions (sold separately)
- Easily store and transport in the included gear bag
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
- DMX Channels: 9, 165, 240 or 315
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 110 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD (100 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 1 to 15 Hz
Power Linking: 16 units @ 120 V; 30 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 42 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 8.2 lb (3.7 kg)
Size: 39.9 x 2.6 x 85.5 in (1,013 x 65 x 2,343 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.