- Product H90531
CHAUVET DJ Obey 4 D-Fi 2.4
- Write a Review
Obey 4 D-Fi 2.4GHz combines two popular control products into one, easy-to-use controller. The perfect solution to easily control the Freedom series ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This 2.4 GHz DMX controller and wireless transmitter system says no to cables.
Obey 4 D-Fi 2.4GHz combines two popular control products into one, easy-to-use controller. The perfect solution to easily control the Freedom series of 100% true wireless fixtures, this controller allows you to run an entire system around a ballroom without ever running a single DMX cable. For color mixing or selecting pre-mixed colors, easily connect any 4-channel LED fixture and easily set your desired color with the touch of a button.
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless DMX controller for LED fixtures (up to 4-channels)
- Built-in D-Fi 2.4Ghz transmitter sends wireless DMX signals across the room
- Controls an unlimited number of Freedom-series fixtures
- Compatible with all CHAUVET D-Fi systems that operate on 2.4Ghz
- Controls up to 4 separate fixture addresses for maximum control during playback
- Each fixture can be in different playback modes simultaneously
- Playback options include automated, sound-activated or manual RGBW/RGBA
- Variable fade times for all playback modes
- Variable strobing on the fly
- Adjustable blackout allows fixtures to fade in and out
- Adjustable audio sensitivity
Get full control of all your wireless Freedom Series lighting effects today.
Obey 4 D-Fi 2.4
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
TX Refresh rate: 15 Hz
DMX refresh rate: 40 Hz
Max unobstructed distance: 656 ft (200 m)
Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHz
RF output: 18.5 dBm
Antenna connection: RP-SMA
Input voltage: 12 VDC 500 mA (external power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz)
Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
Size: 12.8 x 5.5 x 2.1 in (325 x 140 x 52 mm)
Approvals: CE, FCC