- 809529 000000000 809529000000000
CHAUVET DJ Obey 70 Compact DMX Controller for LED Wash Lights
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Obey 70 is a universal DMX-512 lighting controller that can manage up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each, for a total o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The big daddy of the Obey series of controllers.
The Chauvet Obey 70 is a universal DMX-512 lighting controller that can manage up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each, for a total of 384 DMX channels. The Obey 70 gives you control over 30 banks of 8 scenes for 240 scenes total, 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes, program fade and speed time into each step, reversible sliders, assignable, pressure-sensitive joystick, re-assignable channels, fog and strobe control, and the sequential linking of chases. MIDI compatible, the Chauvet Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller works on beat activation, tap-sync, and auto run and fits into a 3-space rack mount.
Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 32 channels each
384 DMX channels of control
30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max.
6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes each
Program fade and speed time into each step
Sequential linking of chases
Assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
Fox and strobe control buttons
Grab any fixture on the fly
Beat activation, tap sync, and auto run
4-space (2U) rack mount
384 DMX channels of intelligent lighting control means a lot of choices. The easy one? Ordering this affordable controller.
Weight: 5.5 lb.
Dimension (WxHxD): 19 x 7 x 2.8 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.