- J08889 000000000 J08889000000000
Chauvet DJ Par 56 4 Light System
- Write a Review
Four SlimPAR 56 LED Par Can lights, a tripod lighting stand with crossbar, four clamps for hanging the PARs, a Chauvet Obey 3 controller and all nece...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Specially priced lighting package.
Four SlimPAR 56 LED Par Can lights, a tripod lighting stand with crossbar, four clamps for hanging the PARs, a Chauvet Obey 3 controller and all necessary DMX cables. This one system will adequately illuminate most common stage challenges. If you have a band that performs and you don't have any lighting, this is probably the single smartest investment you can make under $500. The visual element of a music performance is critical. With this lighting package you can achieve professional lighting effects that will dramatically improve the impact of your performance.
- Trusted brand
- High value
- Rugged and dependable
Order today and add an exciting new visual aspect to your presentations.
Par 56 4 Light System
- Obey 3
Playback options include automated, sound-activated, or manual red, green, and blue
Variable fade times for all playback modes
Variable strobing on the fly (2Hz - 33Hz)
Fader for master dimmer
Adjustable blackout allows fixtures to fade out
Adjustable audio sensitivity
DMX refresh rate: 40Hz
Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
Weight: 2 lb.
Dimensions: 2.1" H x 8.3" W x 5.5" D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Runs Cooler
Comments about Chauvet DJ Par 56 4 Light System:
Only downfall is the mounting holes on the stand are too close together. Lights hit each other when mounted. I'll just drill a couple new holes to spread them out a little.