- Product 485479
CHAUVET DJ Q-Spot 260 LED - Moving Yoke Spot
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Q-Spot 260-LED is a high-power, moving yoke equipped with a 60-watt white LED. The effects light includes a color wheel with eight slots ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A moving yoke spot with gobos that create psychedelic rainbows of brilliant color.
The Chauvet Q-Spot 260-LED is a high-power, moving yoke equipped with a 60-watt white LED. The effects light includes a color wheel with eight slots (plus white) and two gobo wheels, one with seven rotating slot-n-lock gobos (plus open) and the other with nine fixed gobos (plus open). The easy-access hatch provides for tool-free gobo changes. It also includes remote focus and a 3-facet rotating prism. The Chauvet Q-Spot 260-LED moving yoke light has built-in automated and sound-activated programs, has user-selectable basic or advanced operating modes, and has an option to reset the LED light to factory settings. Additional features on the high-performance Chauvet Q-Spot LED effects light include a variable-speed electronic strobe and dimmer, 255 user-programmable steps that are functional without a DMX controller, plus user-selectable pan/tilt ranges and automatic pan/tilt correction.
- 11 or 14-channel DMX-512 LED moving yoke
- Pan: 540
- Tilt: 270
- Color wheel: 8 colors + white; Rainbow color spin at variable speeds
- Gobo wheel 1: Gobo shake; 9 gobos + open; Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
- Gobo wheel 2: Indexed, rotating gobo wheel with gobo shake;
- 7 slot-n-lock gobos + open; 2 glass, 5 metal; Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
- 3-facet rotating prism
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 100%)
- Remote fixture reset
- 255 user-programmable steps without DMX controller
- Move-in-black for pan/tilt
- Built-in automated programs
- Built-in sound activated programs
- High-powered, 60 W LED
- User-selectable pan/tilt ranges
- Automatic pan/tilt correction
- Reset to factory settings option
- User-selectable basic or advanced operating effect modes
- Easy access door for gobo change
- Weight: 29 lb.
- Dimensions: 19.1" H x 11.4" W x 10.9" D
- Gobo 2 size: 25.8mm outside, 18.2mm image, and 1.2mm max thickness
- Beam angle: 17
- Lux: 5,400 @ 2m
- Light source: 1 (white) LED @ 50,000 hours
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 153W, 1.3A (operating), 0.1A (inrush)
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Q-Spot 260 LED - Moving Yoke Spot:
Overall I would give this a 9 out of 10. If you are looking for durability this light is for you. If you are going for the WOW factor I would get the Intimidator XYZ.
I was torn between this light and the Chauvet Intimidator XYZ. I decided to order both and compare the two. This light has many more internal features (gobo morph, broad range of colors, two different gobo wheels) The Chauvet XYZ also has the same wattage L.E.D. But seems to be brighter? I am not saying this light doesn't have any punch, because it does! But the XYZ just seems a tad brighter.
Built to last, very very well built.
A little on the pricey side but worth it for all the features you get.