- Product 801345
CHAUVET DJ Scorpion Array DMX Green Laser
- Write a Review
Chauvet's Scorpion Array is a 2-channel DMX 512 controlled green laser with auto and sound active programs through master, slave or DMX modes. It use...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A striking effect with cutting-edge Fat Beam technology.
Chauvet's Scorpion Array is a 2-channel DMX 512 controlled green laser with auto and sound active programs through master, slave or DMX modes. It uses the 10mW Fat Beam to create a stunning 10-14mm beam. Multiple array configurations can be created with the use of optional mounting brackets and by daisy chaining units.
You may notice that the beams coming out of the projector are larger than the 4.95mW projectors. There is a very distinct reason for this. Unlike 4.95mW projectors, the output of the Chauvet laser projectors with Fat Beam technology outputs <20mW for each beam. Normally outputs greater than 4.95mW require a variance from the FDA. This product has been designed to meet a special classification of ClassIIIR. Under this classification with the Fat Beam technology the acceptable energy levels (AEL) have been met. Therefore the maximum potential exposure to the unaided eye is less than 4.95mW for a static beam. Additionally the (MPE) or Maximum Permissible Exposure with this product is below acceptable levels for human ocular or tissue exposure.
- 2-channel DMX-512 controlled green laser
- Operating modes: auto, sound active, master/slave
- Scan and speed adjustment
- Laser on/off
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- 10mW Fat Beam laser produces 10-14mm beams that comply with IEC safety standards under ClassIIIA
- No variance required
- Multiple array configurations with optional mounting brackets (LAB-40CT & LAB-40V)
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units
- Sound sensitivity control
- Micro-stepping motors
- Rugged construction
- Fan cooled (with removable air filter)
Order this impressive green laser effect today!
- Laser: 532nm/10mW green laser module
- Current draw: (peak 20W @ 120V) (inrush 20W @ 120V)
- Power: Switchable 110V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 7lbs
- Size: 14" x 11" x 6"