- Product 801338
CHAUVET DJ Scorpion RG DMX Red and Green Laser Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
Presented in a distinctive metallic red casing, the Scorpion RG is a high-efficiency green and red scanning laser capable of yielding hundreds of eff...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stunning red and green laser effect.
Presented in a distinctive metallic red casing, the Scorpion RG is a high-efficiency green and red scanning laser capable of yielding hundreds of effects through controlled variations in the speed of scanning, the movement speed of 41 preset dynamic patterns, the size of 50 preset static patterns, beam color activation and X and Y positioning. It uses the same scanning mirrors for pattern projection and positioning, creating a highly effective bounce.
It responds to DMX control via 8 channels and also operates on stand-alone via DMX and in master/slave mode. Preset programs can be manipulated by adjusting the speed of scanning and/or the movement speed of patterns. Scorpion RG comes outfitted with a 532nm/40mW green diode and a 650nm/60mW red diode, drawing power from either a 110 V or 230/240 V source. Other convenient features include sound-sensitivity control, micro-stepping motors and an efficient internal cooling fan. Compact in size and weighing under 10 lbs., it is equally suited for permanent and mobile applications.
- 8-channel DMX-512 controlled red and green laser
- Operating modes: auto, sound active, master/slave
- 41 dynamic and 50 static patterns
- Dynamic scan and pattern speed adjustment
- Static pattern size and X/Y position adjustment
- Scan and speed adjustment yields 500 laser effects
- 44 patterns in sound active mode
- 48 patterns in auto mode
- Color selection: red, green or both red & green
- Laser on/off & stand alone via DMX
- Built in automatic programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- 10mW Fat Beam laser produces a 10-14mm beam which complies with IEC Safety Standards under ClassIIIA
- No variance required
- Safety cover for scanner mirrors
- Sound sensitivity control
- Scanning motors (micro stepping)
- Rugged construction
- Fan cooled
Awe them with this duel-color laser effect. Order now!
- Green laser: 532nm/10mW
- Red laser: 650nm/10mW
- Current draw: (peak 25W @ 120V) (inrush 25W @ 120V)
- Power: Switchable 110V/230V
- Weight: 9.37lbs
- Size: 10" x 10" x 5"