- J32742 000000000 J32742000000000
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR H6 USB Par-Style LED Wash/Black Light
- Write a Review
SlimPAR H6 USB is a low-profile RGBAW+UV LED washlight with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. It also works in sound-a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low-profile LED PAR with 6-in-1 LED technology.
SlimPAR H6 USB is a low-profile RGBAW+UV LED washlight with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. It also works in sound-active mode.
Built-in dimming curves provide smooth LED fading, and the 6-in-1 LED technology generates a broad spectrum of natural looking colors. Precise colors can also be created with the built-in LED display. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is possible with the optional IRC-6 remote. Compact designed, it works as truss warmer.
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Sleek and lightweight to easily fit inside sticks of TRUSST®
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details