- Product H71901
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Pro RGBA
- Write a Review
Chauvet's SlimPAR Pro RGBA is a wash light featuring red, green, blue, and amber LEDs. The addition of amber offers a more complete spectrum in some ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Low-profile, high-powered LED PAR can for any situation where wash lights are needed.
- SlimPAR Pro RGBA Regular
Chauvet's SlimPAR Pro RGBA is a wash light featuring red, green, blue, and amber LEDs. The addition of amber offers a more complete spectrum in some of the harder-to-create warm colors, and also punches up the saturation and vividness of colors in general. This unit is perfect for adding a lot of color to small performance venues.
- Low-profile, high-powered LED PAR can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
- Red, green, blue and amber LEDs create billions of colors
- Includes amber LEDs to boost CRI and offer a wider spectrum of colors
- Great for quiet installations thanks to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out
- Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
- Many user-configurable settings provide standalone versatility
- Power link up to 19 units to save time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Optional 15-degree lenses offer a more concentrated beam for longer throw distances
It'll all come out in the wash when your order a Chauvet SlimPAR Pro RGBA.
- DMX channels: 4, 5, 10
- Light source: 42 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue, 6 amber) 1W (350mA) LEDs 50,000 hrs.
- Beam angle: 22/ 15
- Field angle: 37 28
- Lux: 10,000 @ 1m; Lux:20,000 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 47W, 0.7A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 46W, 0.4A operating, 0.4A inrush
- AC power: Auto-switching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power linking: max 19 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 6.3 lb. (2.8 kg)
- Size: 3-3/8" x 10-1/8" x 11-3/16" (87 x 256 x 285mm)