- Product H71904
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Pro Tri
- Write a Review
The Chauvet SlimPART Pro Tri uses the latest in tri-color LEDs to deliver a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture. The colo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Low-profile, tricolor LED PAR-can wash light.
The Chauvet SlimPART Pro Tri uses the latest in tri-color LEDs to deliver a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture. The color is mixed before the lens, which limits any undesirable effects of multicolored shadows, which also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
- Low-profile, tricolor LED par can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
- High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multicolored shadows
- Smooth and even output makes these lights perfect for front light applications
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out
- Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power-link up to 15 units to save time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
Keep a low profile and carry a big wash. Order today!
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 9
- Light source: 18 3W (350mA x 3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs
- Beam angle: 20, Beam angle: 15
- Field angle: 38, Field angle: 28
- Lux: 9,600 @ 1m, Lux: 20,000 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 63W, 0.9A operating, 0.5A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 61W, 0.5A operating, 0.4A inrush
- AC power: Auto-switching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power-linking: max 15 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Size: 3-11/16" x 10-1/8" x 11-3/8" (94 x 256 x 290mm)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Tri:
I could not find a lot of information on these lights before I bought them, but I am glad I took a chance. I have purchased many less expensive lights in the past. You get what you pay for. Out of the box, you can tell this is a very solid, professional light.
There are not a lot of features. There is no sound active mode, which I found a little disappointing. However, since I was going to run this via DMX, this was not a big deal to me. Without DMX, you can choose from a few pre-programmed patterns to run at various speeds, or select a static color.
These things can be blindingly bright if you want them to, but you can dim them to suit your needs. I bought 5 of them and they are more than enough for front lighting for my 5 piece band. One additional feature I really like is the lockable power cable. This prevents the power cable from accidentally becoming unplugged.
Although they are a bit pricey, if you are looking for a high-quality, very bright light, you cannot go wrong with the SlimPAR Pro Tri.
- Beautiful Light
- 2 Out Of 4 Failed
- Breaks Easily
- Does Not Work
Comments about Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Tri:
I bought four of these at the restock price. I thought it was a good deal. I'm using them as ambient/mood lighting in a recording studio, so they haven't been subjected to a lot of set-up or tear down. A very easy life for them.
Anyway, one started failing after one month. Eventually, the LED set-up display failed, and the unit would only put out white light. Yesterday, a second one failed. It just made a huge, crackly noise when I turned it on, and died. I've sent both back to Chauvet for repair. Unfortunately, the "restock" deal only gives you a 90 day warranty, and I'm nearing the end of that. If either of the other two go, I'll have to pay for repair.
There must be some big problem with the design of this unit. Otherwise, why so many restocks? You'd think that Chauvet would figure it out and fix them correctly. The fact that half of the units I bought failed in a short time seems to indicate that the problems have not been fixed.