- Product H90512
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC
- Write a Review
SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Twelve quad-color (RGBA) LEDs mak...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Low profile wash lighting effect with 12 quad-color LEDs.
- SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC Regular
SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Twelve quad-color (RGBA) LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multi-color shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the infrared remote control (IRC) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
- Low-profile, quad-color LED par can with built-in infrared (IR) receiver
- Punchy amber LEDs help generate many additional colors and natural looking color temperatures
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC remote
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Great for quiet installations thanks to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Create any color without a DMX controller using the built-in digital display
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Works in master/slave with other quad-color LED par cans from CHAUVET
- Fits nicely into the CHS-30 carry bag for easy transportation
Set the mood and wash the wall in color with the SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC, order today.
- DMX channels: 4 or 8
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 12 4 W (450 mA x4) quad-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
- Beam angle: 20
- Field angle: 34
- Illuminance: 4,500 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 13 units @ 120 V / 24 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 123 W, 1.0 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 132 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Size: 10.7 x 10.6 x 4.2 in (272 x 270 x 107 mm)
- Approvals: CE