- #J33388 000000000 J33388000000000
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR QUV12 USB
- Write a Review
SlimPAR Q12 USB is a low-profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED wash light with D-Fi USB for instant wireless connectivity. It is controllable vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slim-profile PAR with 12 ultra-bright LEDs.
- SlimPar QUV12 USB
SlimPAR Q12 USB is a low-profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED wash light with D-Fi USB for instant wireless connectivity. It is controllable via master/slave, DMX, standalone modes or the point-and-shoot IRC-6 remote (sold separately). It also features multiple user-configurable settings. SlimPAR Q12 USB creates natural-looking color temperatures thanks to punchy amber LEDs. Its flicker free operation makes it well-suited for video productions. With no moving parts, the fixture is ideal for applications where silence is essential. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords.
- Low-profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED Par
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
Add a splash of color to your next event. Order the SlimPAR Q12 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.