- Product J27536
Chauvet DMX Distribution Hub w/Wireless
- Write a Review
The D-Fi Stream 6 is a wireless D-Fi transceiver and DMX splitter all in one. It has optically isolated DMX ports and uses the popular D-Fi protocol ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wired or wireless transceiver and splitter.
The D-Fi Stream 6 is a wireless D-Fi transceiver and DMX splitter all in one. It has optically isolated DMX ports and uses the popular D-Fi protocol for sending and receiving DMX signals wirelessly. The D-Fi Stream 6 can receive wireless D-Fi from a controller and send DMX to lights through DMX cables, or it can receive DMX through DMX cables from a controller and send wireless D-Fi out to D-Fi-compatible lights.
- Wireless DMX splitter provides 6 optically isolated outputs
- Operates on the popular D-Fi wireless DMX protocol for seamless transitioning into any rig
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver sends or receives DMX with the flick of a switch
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Flexible inputs include a wired 3-pin DMX for non-wireless operation
- Versatile mounting options include M10 threaded holes for direct application on TRUSST
- An additional pass-through connects to additional D-Fi Stream6s without using an optically isolated port
- Electrical isolation between input and output keeps connected fixtures protected
- Conveniently mount in a single rack space (1U)
Simplify your cabling with this streaming DMX hub.