- Product H69977
Chauvet Hemisphere 5
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Hemisphere 5 is a room-covering centerpiece with dozens of clear lenses projecting RGBWA LED beams in all directionsâjust like a multi-...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Chauvet Hemisphere 5 is a room-covering centerpiece with dozens of clear lenses projecting RGBWA LED beams in all directionsâjust like a multi-colored, rotating mirror ball. The LEDs can be individually controlled or the unit can run on built-in sound activated and automated programs, or 4-channel DMX control. Up to 10 units can be linked together for shorter cable runs and time savings. Plus, it has no duty cycle and can run all night.
Like a multi-colored, rotating mirror ball.
- Dazzling, multi-colored centerpiece effect similar to a mirror ball
- Contains red, green, blue, white and amber LEDs for maximum color options
- Motors spins in both directions and at variable speeds to create an ever-changing star field
- Power link up to 12 units which saves time running cables and extension cords
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Make the Hemisphere 5 the centerpiece of your light show. Order today.
- 4 DMX channels
- Variable electronic strobe
- Coverage angle: 180Â°
- Light source: 5 (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 amber) 3W (730mA) LEDs 50,000hrs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 48W, 0.7A
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V â 240V 50/60Hz
- Power linking: max 12 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 6.7lbs (3kg)
- Size: 10.7 x 10.7 x 10in (272 x 272 x 254mm)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Long Beam Throw
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Chauvet Hemisphere 5:
We use this in our mobile DJ rig and it gets more use than any other effect. Perfect for the slow song mirror ball effect but the strobe/color change/rotation reverse features make it far superior to a traditional mirror ball. Not to mention sound activate programs and DMX control allow for ease of use or precision of control as you prefer. It is not just a slow song effect though as the strobing shafts of light are a nice addition to any song. It will shoot a clean beam of light from one end of a gymnasium to another all night without ever even getting warm to the touch.