- J12942 000000000 J12942000000000
CHAUVET Professional Amhaze II Water-Based Haze Machine
- Write a Review
Amhaze II is a road-worthy, pro quality water-based haze machine suited for large-scale applications. Amhaze II is built specifically to function wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Show-off your lights and effects with a bit of atmosphere.
Amhaze II is a road-worthy, pro quality water-based haze machine suited for large-scale applications. Amhaze II is built specifically to function with the industry's wide variety of water-based haze fluids, and features a durable, low-profile road case to survive the rigors of touring and production. Haze output and speed can be easily adjusted via DMX or the LCD screen, and the unit comes equipped with an M13 threaded insert for hanging in any location.
- Vent accessory for directional haze flow
- Tour-ready with a rugged road case and M13 threaded rigging insert
- Works with a variety of different water-based haze fluid types for added versatility
- Achieve continuous variable haze output and blower speed, adjusted via DMX or the LCD Screen
- Professional water-based haze machine
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
Amhaze II Water-Based Haze Machine
- DMX Channels: 2
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- On-Board Control: Yes
- Tank Capacity: 0.92 gal (3.5 l)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 3,500 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 18 ml/min
- Low Fluid Shutdown: No
- Breaker Size: 8 A
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 760 W, 6.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 250 W, 5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 41.2 lb (18.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 24.7 x 8 in (546 x 627 x 203 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.