- Product J12917
Chauvet Professional COLORado 1 TRi-7 Tour
- Write a Review
Compact and sturdy, COLORado 1 Tri-7 Tour is ideal for installation in tight locations without a compromise in output. Equipped with 7 tri-color RGB ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact light with 7 tri-color LEDs.
Compact and sturdy, COLORado 1 Tri-7 Tour is ideal for installation in tight locations without a compromise in output. Equipped with 7 tri-color RGB 3 W LEDs, it features a color temperature range of 2800 to 10000 K. The 16-bit dimming of each color (and master dimmer) sets it apart from every other light in its class. Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand for usage flexibility. COLORado 1 Tri-7 Tour also has Neutrik powerCON power in/out connectors, and 3- and 5-pin DMX connections.
- Built-in auto and custom programs recalled via DMX and Master/Slave
- RGB color mixing via DMX or manually
- Color temperature presets, from 2800 K to 10000 K
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- 16-bit dimming resolution for smooth fades
- Variable electronic dimmer (0-100%)
- Selectable, smooth dimming curves for programming versatility
- LED display with password protection
- Neutrik powerCON power input/output connections
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Small size for easy installation into tight locations
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
COLORado 1 TRi-7 Tour
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 5, 9 or 13
Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Light Source: 7 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W, (700 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz