- Product J12916
Chauvet Professional MVP Ta8 Curve (2-Pack)
- Write a Review
MVP Ta8 Curve is a modular video panel with a tight pixel pitch of 8.33 mm, offering the flexibility to build concave or convex displays for short or...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two MVP Ta Curve video panels in one pack.
MVP Ta8 Curve is a modular video panel with a tight pixel pitch of 8.33 mm, offering the flexibility to build concave or convex displays for short or long distance viewing. Intensely bright tri-colored SMD LEDs make it suited for temporary outdoor applications.
- 8.33 mm pixel pitch panels with integrated hardware allows units be hung straight, or in convex/concave curves
- Innovative rigging hardware lets the panels curve +/-18 degrees, without losing pixel pitch.
- Superb contrast through the use of blackface SMD LEDs
- Tight binning of LEDs ensures consistent color rendering across panels
- Durable and modular system for high-resolution graphics
- Easy installation and connectivity using Neutrik powerCON and etherCON connectors
- Solid construction makes these a perfect product for both touring and long term installation
- Tight pixel pitch allows for equally effective close range and long range viewing
- Designed for temporary outdoors use and can be viewed during daylight operation
- Works with VIP Driver, VIP 5162 Signal Processor, VIP 112 Signal Processor, and VIP Signal Distributor
- Compatible mounting options: MVP Curve Rig Kits (truss mounting), or M10 bolt/clamp (rear mounting)
- Designed for temporary, outdoor use and can be viewed during daylight operation
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
MVP Ta8 Curve (2-Pack)
- Pixel pitch: 8.33 mm
Compatible mounting options: MVP Rig Kit (truss mounting), or M10 bolt/clamp (rear mounting)
Pixels / screen: 72 x 72 (5,184 total)
Pixel density: 14,400/m2
Display rate: 720 Hz
Light source: Tri-color SMD 3528 LEDs 50,000 hrs
Color wavelengths: Red: 622627 nm; green: 520525 nm; blue: 465470 nm
Housing material: Aluminum alloy
Viewing angle: 140
Curving angle: ± 18
Illuminance: 4,800 NITS
IP rating: IP 54, temporary outdoor use
Power linking: 9 units @ 120 V/ 15 units @ 208 V/ 16 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 231 W, 1.92 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 238 W, 1.17 A @ 208 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 247 W, 1.12 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 27 lbs (12.25 kg)
Size: 23.6 x 23.6 x 2.6 in (600 x 600 x 66 mm)