- J42718 000000000 J42718000000000
Chauvet Professional Rogue R1 Spot
- Write a Review
Rogue R1 Spot brings innovation and creativity with a rotating 3-facet prism for stunning aerial effects, a motorized iris and focus for beam shaping...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-output moving head fixture with large beam angle and interchangeable gobos.
Rogue R1 Spot brings innovation and creativity with a rotating 3-facet prism for stunning aerial effects, a motorized iris and focus for beam shaping, as well as two gobo wheels, one of which rotates and has 7 interchangeable gobos for custom looks. Rogue R1 Spot shines brightly with a 16.5° beam angle for crisp gobo projections in a range of eight beautiful colors.
- Bold, bright 140 W LED light engine for punchy, solid beams
- Color wheel with 8 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable-speed scrolling
- Two gobo wheels: one fixed slot scrolling wheel and one rotating, interchangeable, scrolling wheel
- Iris and 3-facet prism for stunning effects
- Neutrik powerCON power input/output connections for power linking
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.