- J42713 000000000 J42713000000000
Chauvet Professional Rogue R2 Spot
- Write a Review
2014 Parnelli Award nominee for Indispensable Technology in the lighting category, Rogue R2 Spot combines incredible value with a stunning range of c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Intense moving-head spot with a stunning range of colors and effects.
2014 Parnelli Award nominee for Indispensable Technology in the lighting category, Rogue R2 Spot combines incredible value with a stunning range of colors and effects, all supported by professional quality engineering. Rogue R2 Spot builds on the features of the R1 Spot by adding gobo-morphing technology and two variable scrolling color wheels for an unlimited number of shape changing and split-color effects. Rogue R2 Spot uses a powerful 240-watt LED light source in a 16.5° beam angle for a brilliant light that creates an unparalleled audience experience.
- Intense 240 W LED light engine for punchy, bold beams
- Unique game-changing Gobo Morphing between gobo wheels
- Two color wheels with 7 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable speed scrolling
- Two gobo wheels, rotating, interchangeable, indexing, continuously and variably scrollable
- Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
- Beautiful 16-bit LED dimming for ultimate fade control
- Neutrik powerCON power input/output connections for power linking
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.