A high-powered, 20-watt LED with either 9 or 12 DMX channels, a seven-position rotating gobo wheel, a three-facet prism, and more.
The Chauvet Q-Spot 150 LED is a hardedge 9- or 12-channel DMX-512 light with yoke equipped with a 9-step color wheel plus white. The Q-Spot LED includes a rotating slot-and-lock gobo wheel with 7 interchangeable gobos that spin at variable speeds under an easy-to-open cover.
The Chauvet Q-Spot has a 3-facet prism and a variable electronic strobe and dimmer. The 150 LED light has built-in automated and sound activated programs, 255 user-programmable steps that work independent of a DMX controller, plus a remote fixture reset option. The 20W high-powered Chauvet Q-Spot 150 LED fixture includes user-selectable pan and tilt ranges, user-selectable basic or advanced operating modes, an automatic pan/tilt correction, and an option to reset to factory settings.
- 9 or 12-channel DMX-512 LED moving yoke
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Beam angle: 16°
- Color wheel: 9 colors + white; rainbow color spin at variable speeds
- Gobo wheel: Gobo shake; 7 interchangeable, slot-n-lock gobos + open
- Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
- 3-facet prism
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 ~ 100%)
- Remote fixture reset
- 255 user-programmable steps without DMX controller
- Move-in-black for pan/tilt
- Built-in automated programs
- Built-in sound activated programs
- High-powered, 20 W (1,000 mA) LED
- User-selectable pan/tilt ranges
- Automatic pan/tilt correction
- Reset to factory settings option
- User-selectable basic or advanced operating modes
- Gobo size: 25.75 mm outside, 18.2 mm image, 1.2 mm max thickness
- Lux: 4,180 @ 1 m
- Light source: 1 x 1,000 mA white LED, 50,000 hrs
- Weight: 13.5 lb.
Create high-powered, rotating gobos and prisms in nine colors when you buy the Q-Spot 150 LED light today.
Q-SPOT 150 LED Lighting Fixture Specifications:
- Power and current: 120 V, 60 Hz; 50 W, 0.4 A (operating), 0.1 A (inrush)
- Power and current: 230 V, 50 Hz; 50 W, 0.2 A (operating), 0.1 A (inrush)
- AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Q-SPOT 150 LED Lighting Fixture:
i don't own it andd haven't seen it but in 2 vidios but i do band, theatrical lighting and mabey it isn't bright enough but is the best moving head on the market for a 30w led because it has a prism and rotating gobos